Friday, August 31, 2012

Late Summer Muskie

Well couldn't ask for a better way to end the summer holidays out fishing with my boy on my float boat on a local stream. My boy out fished me on the bass using conventional gear.
 
 
 
amazing how the bass will take on the color of the water
 
But I forgot to tell him we were after muskie. So I had to show him how to catch them with the fly rod

 
and Mr.Muskey made mince meat of my fly
 
 
So we put him back to grow bigger for our next encounter
 
 
So Kory thought he make a attempt at fly fishing so here is a short video of his strugles as a flyfisherman but I dont think he has got the concept yet.
 
 

kory from Just An Aging Steelheader on Vimeo.

Always a good time when I am out fishing with my boy and hope to have many more to share.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment